- Adam Langley's overview of DNSSEC and TLS
- Dan Kaminsky's Slides on the Domain Key Infrastructure
- EFF's Slides on their SSL Observatory project
- Jason Roysdon talking about how "SSL CAs should become hierarchical, the same as the DNSSEC trust model is."
- My rantings on mozilla.dev.security.policy
- My rantings on the brand new IETF list, keyassure
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Lately there have been some interesting developments in the fundamental structure of web security, and I've gotten involved in discussing how they are coming together. I did a post earlier this year on "Web Security Trust Models", and recently added an update called "A Major Internet Milestone: DNSSEC and SSL." This whole topic area is a fascinating convergence of technology and policy. If you want to geek out, here are a few good links: